- 3030 sq. ft.
- 4 bedroom
- 2.5 baths
- main floor den
- 2 or 3 car garage
Attention to Detail
Rich classic details make the difference between a house and a home . . .
- A stone and stucco exterior provides a charming introduction with a contemporary spirit.
- The grand foyer with a circular staircase opens up to the living room on one side and through to the den on the other side. This starts you off on your adventure.
- Entering the living room, you instantly get that formal feeling while still enjoying the open living space of the adjoining dining room.
- The kitchen, a class blend of convenience and design is equipped with a large prep island and a walk-in pantry.
- It is centrally located between a formal dining room and breakfast nook and features a pass through to the family room that boasts with large windows on either side of the fireplace.
- Upstairs two family bedrooms share a centrally located full bath, while one additional one has its’ own walk-in closet with private bath. The deluxe master bedroom is accessed by double doors while the ensuite bath features include a double sink vanity, corner tub and a shower for two.